Hi! So I know I’m seriously slacking with blogging at the moment.. But I don’t think I was prepared for the amount of work I have to do for my Masters (Uh-oh). I’m getting there though. I thought I’d make this a more motivational post as that’s something I’m in need of right now. Here’s what I try and stick by in life:
1. Do not forget your roots.
2. If you’re nice to people, doors will open!
3. Have a dream – if you don’t have a goal, you’ll be wandering through life aimlessly.
4. Never moan or complain (if you can help it).
5.Don’t take life too seriously.
6. Do everything by the book – you must pay your own way in life.
7. If you make mistakes, try and look forward – it doesn’t do you well to dwell on the past.
8. Excellent manners don’t cost a damn thing!
9. Never compromise your family life to achieve your dream – family means everything (blood & extended).
10. Go out and do your best – that’s all you can do.
I know this was short and sweet, but sometimes we just need a positive reminder to give us a boost in the right direction. Let me know in the comments of any little sayings or anecdotes you like to live by!
And I promise (to you and myself) I will get back on top of my blogging game!